- This event has passed.
Stand with Maryland IAF on Educaton
February 17 @ 11:00 am - 11:40 am
Maryland IAF affiliates
- BUILD (Baltimore City)
- AIM (Montgomery County)
- PATH (Howard County)
- ACT (Anne Arundel County)
State Senators and Delegates
- Chairwoman Maggie McIntosh of Baltimore City, Chair of the House appropriations Committee
- Delegates and Senators from Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, an Montgomery
Collectively, Maryland IAF affiliates have organized and won well over $1Billion for education over the past 45 years. Over the next 10 years, our collective statewide power will be essential to ensure the Blueprint for Maryland’s Future gets passed and that this once-in-a-generation funding is used accountably and directed to where it is most needed over the long haul.
Now, as legislation is introduced, Maryland IAF will stand together to ask for this legislation, while holding our elected officials accountable for years to come to make sure that the resources secured by this legislation are used wisely and under best practices.
- Chart out the power needed over the next 10 years to ensure the Blueprint’s success
- Be briefed by Chairwoman McIntosh on how the bill responds to what we are asking be done about Maryland’s education
- Whitmore Garage (37 Clay St for $1.25/hour or $10/day)
- Gott’s Court Garage (25 Northwest St for $5/3 hours)